Perfoweb: performance in real-time
You're here : PerfoWeb > Expertise > Performance
Regardless of the means of communication and formats chosen to recruit new prospects, calculating the return on investment has become essential in optimising your advertising budget. At all times, Perfoweb can provide an immediate overview of your web marketing ROI by acquisition channel, the processing rate of incoming contact requests, and simple indicators alerting you about the possible reorientation of your web investments.
The performance levels reported by Mrs David are encouraging: a 23 % conversion rate of contact requests into firm orders; this business manager from France's western region was recognised as having the 2nd best performance rating among the management team. Her secure and personalised access to the Perfoweb platform allows her to position herself, at all times, in relation to the company's overall results in terms of leads completed ??//, the conversion rate and the average turnover.
For the marketing division, the last Adword campaign on Google, focusing on a new product launched this month, has proven highly effective, with turnover greatly overshooting the initial objectives and with a contact cost well below that expected !
Performance measurement is immediate owing to simple and unquestionable ratios:
- What is the lead qualification rate?
- What is the conversion rate of leads into sales?
- What is the average basket?
- What is my performance in relation to the other sales representatives?
- Geomarketing analysis
- What is the relevance of recruited leads?
- Which marketing channels are the most profitable?
- What is the ROI of my marketing actions?
- How is the conversion rate changing per channel?
- What is the average basket per marketing channel?